Why is Forest School good for children and young people?
• Beneficial for children who learn by ‘doing’
• Children involved in Forest School become more responsible for their actions, can calculate risks better
and show improved self-confidence.
• A desire for learning is encouraged and transferred back to the classroom
• Forest Schools encourage children to become more active and healthy
• Children develop self-awareness
• Develop better communication skills
• Developing independence
• And much more!
At Spring Bank Primary each class takes part in the Forest Schools programme each term.