Archive for School Council
Present – Anna, Mia, Becky, Elliot, Jermaine, Riley, Billy, Martha, Lenny, Mathilda, William, Louis.
We looked through the playground pal applications. We have chosen:
Y3 – Bobby, Elouise, Aisha, Jack TR, Frank.
Y4 – Frankie, Faye-Louise, Ruby P, Lily, Emile.
Y5 – Renee, Wilson, Erina, Billy, Shevarnie.
Y6 – Will, Ayesha, Jahi, Kyra, Shenice.
We cannot decide on year 2 because we cannot find the folder. So year 2 school councillors will decide in their class council meeting.
Also at the next class council meetings we will be discussing homework and reading journals.
Spring 1 Agenda
- We need 5 children from each class to be playground pals. (one child from years 6,5 and 4 each day on pitch and one from 3 and 2 on top playground.)
- Lets look through the applications and chose who we think will be good.
- Could some older councillors volunteer to draw up a timetable at lunchtime tomorrow or Wednesday?
- Becky will give some training on Friday and they will start on Monday.
Class councils are next week. We have been asked to talk about homework/reading journals.
- What about homework. How is it being shared in the class?
- Is this better than it being marked? Vote on to share or to have marked.
- What about Key Stage 2 reading journals? Do you like them.
- Key Stage 1 can now have their reading books changed when they want. Is this better?
School council folders
- Read out and record suggestions to discus at the next meeting