Spring Bank Primary Mission Statement
In our school effort and achievement are equally valued.
At Spring Bank Primary we endeavour to create a warm, caring and inviting atmosphere in which children feel secure and experience success. We aim to develop a sense of self-worth and high esteem amongst all of our pupils and treat all equally, in this way all pupils are encouraged to realise their full potential; intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually, regardless of race, gender, religion or disability. We will encourage the whole school community to take an active role in fulfilling this aim.
Our aim is to enable our children to become:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve their full potential.
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
We endeavour to do this by giving our children:
- A thorough grounding in the basics of English, maths and ICT.
- A breadth of experience in science, arts, geography, history, languages, RE and PE.
- Enjoyable learning experiences which value first hand experiences, support personal development and responsibility.
- A lifelong love of learning.